CII-Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre in association with Indian Paper Manufacturers Association (IPMA) organized a 3-day conference for 13th Edition of PaperTech, 2019, at HICC, Hyderabad. The conference took place on 16, 17, and 18th September 2019.
The organization facilitated Energy & Environment Performance Improvements in the Indian Pulp & Paper Industry and helped them in achieving world-class standards.
The conference was attended by some big industrialists of Pulp & Paper Industry across India. Our Director, Mr. Madhure Desarda addressed the audience by giving a remarkable speech on Advancement in Refining.
The speech focused on the following highlights –
- Basics of refining
- Value driven parameters in refining
- Refining strategy formulation
- Centralized refining concept (for multiple paper machines) ITC Case study
- Refiner fillings advancements
- Case studies
- Trial at J K CPM Songadh
- Parason Refining audit process
- Key Takeaways