Application & Salient Feature
Parason Centricleaners are designed to remove air, dirt, shives and specks from pulp stock efficiently and economically. it's smooth internal surface and small diameter ensure outstanding performance.
Efficient removal of contaminants like sand, glass, chips, pins etc. from the pulp stock.
- Efficient removal of impurities like dirt, shives and specks.
- Simple installation.
- Improved optical cleanliness of paper due to removal of specks shives & dirt.
- The small cone diameter resulting in outstanding cleaning efficiency.
- SS- 304 Construction.
Pulp stock at 0.5 to 1.0% Consistency enters the tangential inlet Which accelerates the stock to downward centrifugal motion. Contaminants like dirt, shive and specks with high specific gravity are forced to outer wall of cone and downward through reject outlet orifice. Rejects are collected in a tank which is again fed to the 2nd stage of cleaning. The cleaned pulp stock rises through center of bottle toward the accept outlet.
- Operating Consistency % – 0.5 to 1.0%
- Position – Applicable for pulp mill and approach flow system.
- Throughput – 500 Ipm to 1000 Ipm