Applications & Salient Features
CD basis weight control system makes use of low-frequency pulse adjusting dilution pump to feed white water in the same pressure condition. The dilution valves will respond to the signals from the dry end scanner.
In high basis weight areas, the valves will open up further automatically diluting the Headbox stock in that zone. Oppositely, in low basis weight areas, the valves will close a little automatically. Adjusting the location CD basis weight and improving the CD basis weight of the whole sheet.
Advantages of Parason AccuJet High Turbulence Hydraulic Headbox
- – Efficient control of cross-machine basis weight distribution
- – Minimize grade change interval time
- – Improves TSI values and TSO profiles over conventional tabulator roll headbox
- – Improve the fiber orientation characteristic of the sheet through pulsation damping
Parason Headbox System Features
- – Better energy saving CDT/octopus
- – Facilitate first-grade changes
- – Air pressurized headbox ensures uniform velocity condition
- – Microfinish to the inner surface
- – Micro travel adjustable league opening innovative shower for home cleaning
- – Easily accessible inside area to ensure effective cleaning
Accujet High Turbulence Headbox