Application & Salient Feature
CD Basis weight Control System makes use of low frequency pulse adjusting dilution pump to feed white water in the same pressure condition. The dilution valves will respond to the signals from the dry end scanner.
In high basis weight areas the valves will open up further automatic, diluting the HeadBox stock in that zone. Oppositely, in low basis weight areas the valves will close a little automatic. Adjusting the location CD basis weight and improving the CD basis weight of the whole sheet.
Advantages of Parason AccuJet High Turbulance Hydraulic Head Box are:
- Efficient control of cross machine basis weight distribution
- Minimize grade change interval time
- Improves TSI values and TSO profiles over conventional tabulater roll head box
- Improve the fiber orientation characteristic of the sheet.
- Through pulsation dampaning.
Parason Headbox System Features
- Better energy saving CDT/octopus
- Facilitate first grade changes
- Air pressurized head box ensure uniform velocity condition
- Micro finish to inner surface
- Micro travel adjustable League opening innovative shower for home cleaning
- Easily accessible inside area to ensure effective cleaning
Accujethigh Turbulance Head Box