Impellers for Pulper
Hi-Consistency pulper is connected with dilution pulper. The dilution pulper has a due function of separating the plastics and other foreign material as also dilute the high consistency for stock transfer for further processing. This pulp has 0 6-8 mm drilled screen plate with the impeller rotating against the screen. The impact of impeller separates the fiber from the rejects, hence working most efficiently for fiber recovery.
- Uncut contaminates from Hi-consistency pulper are removed with negligible fiber loss
- The hi-consistency pulper is ready for next batch immediately after emptying out
- The isolating valve isolates Dilution pulper from the main pulper
- The dilution pulper works as first coarse screen thus reducing a load on next stage equipment
- Removal of large foreign contaminants eliminates the risk of pulp jamming in successive operation
Spare Parts – Manual