Application & Salient Feature
Parason Horizontal Screen is designed for coarse screening at Pulp mill/Stock preparation stage and to work with waste paper/mill pulp.
- Specially designed rotor avoids string formation.
- Lowest power consumption.
- Easy access to screen basket and rotor.
- Applicable for both coarse and fine screening.
- Specially for reject handling.
Pulp stock at 2 to 4% consistency enters
vertically in to a screen inlet chamber. Full size inlet chamber and vertical entry of the stock avoids passage of thick or heavy weight contaminants between screen rotor and screen basket. whereas the pulp stock to be screened flows through screen. Specially designed rotor is having foils which
drive the stock at a high speed. The stock reaches the screen surface at very sharp angle relatives to the
|HPS||MOTOR RPM - 1470|
HORIZONTAL PRESSURE SCREEN