Parason turnkey solutions for molded fiber manufacturing
Parason’s team is making efforts to provide eco-friendly alternative solutions to harmful plastic. With the gradual ban on single-use plastic, the use of sustainable products becomes inevitable.
Plastic pollution is a deadly problem all over the world. Parason offers integrated solutions for molded fibre production, as Molded fibre is an efficient alternative for plastic.
Parason provides a turnkey solution in MoldedFiber production plants with advanced design & engineering services. and offers services to operational plants in their capacity expansion, maintenance, and product quality enhancement.
Broadly, the classification of our MoldedFiber Solution and products can be made as under:
- Automated stock preparation system (PLC, SCADA, and DCS System)
- MoldedFiber Forming machine (With Robotic up-gradation)
- R&D Solutions for Product Quality Improvement
- Product Edge Trimming machine
- Production Molds
- Auxiliaries (Vacuum & separator system, air compressor, cooling tower, RO plant, lab instruments, and other necessary equipment)
- Complete Process, Piping, Wiring engineering, Layout, and ISO detailing.
Explore our Integrated solutions for Producing molded fiber products
Molded pulp engineering mainly consists of the process of enhancing the quality of the molded products by improving pulp quality. The raw material used in molded pulp manufacturing is mainly sustainable fibers, recyclable, and compostable fibers.
Molded pulp products or molded fiber products are mainly used for the safe packaging of the food items. The food packaging items such as containers, plates, cups, boxes, wraps, etc. are made from the molded pulp.