Parason specialized Hydraulic Headbox is designed for high-speed operations of paper machines. Hydraulic headboxes are designed for twin-wire forming.
These types of headboxes are available with or without a stabilization chamber. The stabilization chamber is a tube bank(turbulence generator) that is present between the chamber and the slice. Improving the velocity profile of the cross-section is the main function of the tube bank.
Application & Salient Features
- Manufactured with high-quality material & modern techniques
- Used for high-speed machine operations
- Can produce higher grade writing/printing papers, coated/uncoated duplex board, tissue papers, etc.
- Speed up to 500 m/min & 1200 m/min respectively
- Slice width up to 6800 mm
- Compact size, therefore, requires less floor space
- Higher safety and reliability of operations
- User friendly
- Low maintenance
- Power saving