Parason Alloy Cast Iron Dryer is developed with in-depth research by using the latest technologies in manufacturing. Alloy Cast Iron Dryer Cylinder is an essential part of paper machine drying components. Parason alloy cast iron dryer is suitable for manufacturing all types of papers like writing/printing paper, kraft paper, duplex board paper, cardboard, etc.
The dryer body is made of cast iron alloy that provides a sturdy and durable nature to the machine. Our alloy cast iron dryers can be customized according to your manufacturing requirements. We offer our products with high reliability and installation services.
Applications & Salient Features
- – Dryer material: HT200 and HT250
- – Made of strong cast iron alloy
- – Sturdy and durable – long life
- – No penetration and large blisters
- – Safety ensured
- – Balanced heat throughout the dryer
- – Increased smoothness of the paper
- – Consistent thickness of paper
- – Excellent surface finishing
- – Power saving mechanism
- – Automatic/Semi-automatic mode of operation
- – Low maintenance
Alloy Cast Iron Dryer