Applications & Salient Features
Hi-Consistency pulper is connected with dilution pulper. The dilution pulper has the due function of separating the plastics and other foreign material and also dilute the high consistency for stock transfer for further processing. This pulper has a 6-8 mm drilled screen plate with an impeller rotating against the screen. The impact of the impeller separates the fiber from the rejects, hence working most efficiently for fiber recovery.
- Uncut contaminants from Hi-Consistency Pulper are removed with negligible fiber loss
- The Hi-Consistency pulper becomes ready for the next batch immediately after emptying out
- The isolating valve isolates the Dilution pulper from the main pulper
- The dilution pulper works as the first coarse screen thus reducing the load on next stage equipment
- Removal of large foreign contaminants eliminates the risk of pulp jamming in successive operation