'D' Section of the tub increases the turbulence in the Tub causing bales/bundles to submerge rapidly and thus, reduce the dwelling time
Suitable for continuous operation.
Suitable for furnish of OCC, AOCC, Box Board separate the reject and fiber. The Fiber discharge line is connected to the pulp suction pump or directly fed to storage towers.
The Advantages Are
- The model 'D' refers to the shape of Tub.
- Continuous Operation
- Operating consistency 4-6%
- Higher capacity (TPD) with reduced power input compared to normal vertical Pulper
- S.S. Cast Rotor of special design for handling different grade of raw material
- 'D' Pulper can operated at ambient temp . as well as at elevated temp. Upto 70°C.
- Heavy duty sturdy bearings take impact load of bales/waste paper bundles.
- Removes Plastic in large pieces with little degradation.
- Reduce burden on downstream equipment.
- Decreases/eliminates clean out down time.
- External adjustment of rotor to maintain clearance between rotor and screen.
|LCD||MOTOR RPM = 980||LCD||MOTOR RPM = 980|
|CAPACITY (M3)||TPD||POWER (Kw)||CAPACITY (M3)||TPD||POWER (Kw)|
PARASON D-TYPE PULPER