Application & Features
Parason Inclined Trommel Screen is manufactured with the highest standards for efficient removal of the coarse debris and for maximizing water recovery from the reject loop. The technology used behind the Inclined Trommel Screen optimizes the rejects residence time and increases fiber gain and water recovery.
Parason Trommel Screen is capable of handling any amount of production rate and quantity. This equipment is built considering the low power requirement and more output efficiency resulting in the long run of the machine. All wetted parts are made up of stainless steel.
- – Efficiently removes coarse debris
- – Maximizes water recovery from reject loop
- – Optimizes the rejects residence time
- – Increases fiber recovery
- – Suited for both batch and continuous operations
- – Guaranteed improved performance
- – Low maintenance requirements
- – Low power requirements
- – Easy operating methods
- – More productive and cost-effective
|ITR MODEL||ITR 1.25||ITR 1.6||ITR 2.0||ITR 2.5|
OFFSET PULPING LOOP