Application & Salient Feature
- Best suitable for screening of waste paper stock and broke screening.
- Large contaminants storage capacity away from any mechanical action.
- Complete separation of contaminants without any fiber loss.
- Fully automatic operation.
- High capacity for a minimum space requirement.
- Highest access to rotor & screen.
The pulp stock first enters into a inlet chamber in which revolving rotor ensures passage of fibers through a vertical plate with calibrated holes and also simultaneous cleaning of the screen. Contaminants are restricted to pass through screen and are remains in inlet chamber. Contaminants in inlet chamber are washed by wash water to separate fiber and then the contaminants free form fibers are dumped. The above operation of Reject Screen is in cycle and duration on the screening cycle depends on the degree of contaminants in stock to be screened.
|RSR||MOTOR RPM - 1450|
REJECT SCREEN – WASHING CYCLE